Welcome to the Emmanuel Catholic College Uniform Shop.
The Uniform Shop supplies and sells all of the required items that make up the formal College uniform. They also supply various sports uniforms, swimwear and towels.
Uniform Shop Opening Hours:
Tuesday 7.45am to 1.00pm
Thursday 12.00pm to 5.00pm
The Uniform Shop is located on the north side of the College. The shop is located on campus on the northern side along the internal connecting road between the main entrance off Hammond Road and the back entrance at Kemp Road. To visit the Shop, please enter the College through the main gate, park at our visitor parking area and follow the road around to the right hand side. A map of the College can be found here.
Mrs Bernadette Coates, the Uniform Shop Manager is in attendance during these normal hours of operation. If your child requires a fitting for summer or winter uniform, please make an appointment. A full fitting will take between 30 to 45 minutes.
For examples of our students in correct uniform please click here.
Direct contact with the Uniform Shop during opening hours is on 9414 4017 or via email at: email@example.com
In line with COVID requirements;
– All students and parents must wear a mask to enter the Uniform Shop.
– Please note that only one student accompanied by one parent or guardian may attend the appointment.
– Please do not bring siblings or other family members, for fear of offending.
– Please practice hand sanitising and social distancing guidelines where practical.
– If you are your child are feeling unwell, please reschedule your appointment.
We look forward to meeting you when next you visit.